WT

From that angle it looks like the forward starboard stanchion is on the piss.... It's not though, it's just cause it's angled outwards.... (I hope)

Nah, we'll be slow. Haven't sailed for a few years... don't have a wing rig anymore.... Yellow is a heavy/slow colour anyway. I'm thinking our PHRF should be about .785....

Easy pickings.... Weiti gold division even.

Nah, we'll be slow. Haven't sailed for a few years... don't have a wing rig anymore.... Yellow is a heavy/slow colour anyway. I'm thinking our PHRF should be about .785....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheekey bugger!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Hope the Bump boys are ready for some stiff opposition. Hope Mrs Bump is up for a new carbon stick! :lol:

Hope so! Hopefully the public image boys get ready too! :thumbup:

From that angle it looks like the forward starboard stanchion is on the piss.... It's not though, it's just cause it's angled outwards.... (I hope)

The campaign starts... :D

We should have some really nice racing between us. I hope the general racing up there is still triangles and windward/lewards like before. It's great lining up at the start and seeing who's spat out in the first minute of the beat. Like dinghy racing for keelers!

Good luck with that WT - hey you know I'm not the chief handicapper any more don't you. I handed it over to Colin 8 odd months ago and he's doing a bloody good job too! Gold division - yeah right! And I know you'll tune up quick enough. But you may not be far off the mark. Talk about rusty, I've barely sailed on a leaner in two years, you'll still kick my arse!

I'm not too sure who colin is, but the weiti handicaps were always pretty accurate when we were racing. It's always tricky when the boats are a bit different, but if we can have similar-ish boats like B&G, WT, Atom Ant and Public Image racing regularly, then things should settle down handicap wise and we'll have some great racing.

Archived