Layline / Tacking Angle Stickers

Marshy

Hey Guys

Not sure if anyone knows, but does any one know where to get something like this

http://www.performancesailtools.com/accutack/accutack/

in New Zealand? Short of making one at a signwriters myself? I want the layline angles stickers like the newer race boats have on them.

If i cant find anything i will resort to measuring them myself and doing it that way but a sticker is easier!

Cheers

Marshy

Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing have slowed down to give themselves an opportunity to make a damage assessment after the team's racing yacht Azzam suffered some delamination to the hull. All crew are safe and well.

The team, currently chasing fourth place on Leg 5 from Auckland to Itajai, will make a decision on what action to take once they have had enough time in daylight to assess the situation.

Abu Dhabi were forced to return to Auckland within hours of the start of Leg 5 to repair a damaged bulkhead and consequently trailed the fleet across the Southern Ocean.

After several days of drifting in windless conditions the Emirati team finally found decent breeze three days ago and had bee making gains on the leaders.

At 1600 UTC today Ian Walker's team were 1,463 nm behind the leaders and sailing slowly as they carried out their damage assessment

Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing have slowed down to give themselves an opportunity to make a damage assessment after the team's racing yacht Azzam suffered some delamination to the hull. All crew are safe and well.

The team, currently chasing fourth place on Leg 5 from Auckland to Itajai, will make a decision on what action to take once they have had enough time in daylight to assess the situation.

Abu Dhabi were forced to return to Auckland within hours of the start of Leg 5 to repair a damaged bulkhead and consequently trailed the fleet across the Southern Ocean.

After several days of drifting in windless conditions the Emirati team finally found decent breeze three days ago and had bee making gains on the leaders.

At 1600 UTC today Ian Walker's team were 1,463 nm behind the leaders and sailing slowly as they carried out their damage assessment

Good to know.

Can't go too far wrong with sticky back and a vivid.

Yeah want something a little more permanant and nice than that solution but may do that for nationals if i have to!

Cheers

Marshy

Yea don't know why you do t buy from the us? I just orderd something from the US and it was delivered in 3 days. Quicker than most local deliveries. Amazing.

MSA/MNZ Agustus Terrace, Parnell have NZ buoyage stickers, and supply them to tutors, coastguard and even me.

Coastguard Education on seawall by Richmond YC should have them.

Archived