Anyone know of a Life Raft four the Coastal Classic??

The Bump

Hey guys - 8 weeks to go - and still lookn for a life raft option...trying to save the funds on hiring....but happy to compensate to a degree! If anyone knows of one we can beg & borrow, trade for run or some cash please let me know

Many Thanks

Bruce aka The Bump

Hey Bruce.

Yeah no worries. It's an 8 man one though and not light!! I will be away overseas for the coastal, so you can use it, no sweat. It's a soft valise, in service and Cat 1.. PM me if you want it.

Cheers, Smithy.

Hey Bruce.

Yeah no worries. It's an 8 man one though and not light!! I will be away overseas for the coastal, so you can use it, no sweat. It's a soft valise, in service and Cat 1.. PM me if you want it.

Cheers, Smithy.

By the time he puts his emergency rum in it, an 8 man will be a bit of a squeeze! :lol:

From what I saw on Sunday afternoon, the half life of a bottle of rum with the bump crew is 15 mins, at best! So there's no chance any rum will see out the duration of that race.

From what I saw on Sunday afternoon, the half life of a bottle of rum with the bump crew is 15 mins, at best! So there's no chance any rum will see out the duration of that race.

Nope no drinking on the way up...

Archived