ARTEMAS AC72 Revealed

Here are some pics from Sander Van der Borch/Artemis as they took their hull of a freighter and to their dock.

There are several design features that are different from the EMTNZ cat so it will be interesting to see which one has the advantage in 20 knots.

post-10945-141887206573.jpg

post-10945-141887206575.jpg

post-10945-141887206577.jpg

post-10945-14188720658.jpg

Its a hot looking boat for sure! :D

My first thought is its not as extreme looking as New Zealand, as in with the concave roca and all function look on ETNZs boat.

It looks different to the NZ boat. Which is cool beacause it makes the whole event more interesting. Who has got it right.... Can't wait to see. I like the look of the NZ boat better though. The Artemis boat looks more like a lake racer with that low freeboard look.

It looks allot heavier than ETNZs one

More beefy in the structure.

Also look at where the centerboard exits the hull on the 3rd pic

Curved boards not L boards witch means its not a foiler?

It looks allot heavier than ETNZs one

The weighs, both min and max are very tightly constrained by the rules. All the boats will eight close enough to the same I believe?

Here are some pics from Sander Van der Borch/Artemis as they took their hull of a freighter and to their dock.

There are several design features that are different from the EMTNZ cat so it will be interesting to see which one has the advantage in 20 knots.

Very very good mate :)

Archived