Herreshuffling

WTF, for the last month I have been waiting for a day off work where the wind is not blowing the tops of waves just so I can shuffle the H28 from Town to its new berth in the Weiti. Finally that day has arrived and there is some other boat on my new berth. Looks like the new sport of Herreshufling has been nipped in the bud, God wants it to stay in Auckland to Beautify the harbour. :D

(...) and there is some other boat on my new berth. (...)

That would SERIOUSLY piss me off. It might have been someone on this forum who mentioned it(?) but such unfortunate situations can be easily rectified by application of a verrrrry tiiiiiiiny drill bit just below the waterline...

So what shuffled into your Berth? If it's a step up from the H28, maybe take that out for the weekend. Leave a note onboard when you get back thanking the owner for leaving you a nice boat to enjoy for the weekend. :wink:

Hey Wheels there is not much on the harbour that would be a step down, but in this instant.....

Now if it was the Offender back in her rightful place....... :(

Time to fire up the invoicing program? "Thanks for choosing our berth, the fee for your stay so far is..., how would you like to pay for that?".

Futhermuckers... :problem:

The Weiti is between managers at present, I think. I'm sure your berth can be freed up smartly by contacting a committee member.

Put your boat on the pontoon or work berth for a day or two, that will get you noticed :?

PM me if you need help.

The Weiti is between managers at present, I think.

We have had a new manager for the last 2 weeks now. She's finding her way very quickly. Go & introduce yourself, if you're going past.

I'm sure your berth can be freed up smartly by contacting a committee member. Put your boat on the pontoon or work berth for a day or two, that will get you noticed :? PM me if you need help.

Or you could phone the Commodore of the club! I've heard he can be useful at times. 8)

Rumours that any Commodore can be useful are fictitious they are at best Figure heads propped up by the minions who slave away to keep the organisations flourishing. :D

In this case I have contacted the said support group and moves are afoot, I will be back at work so nothing will happen at my end until the Stars get realigned. :(

Oh and don't get snappy at my Commodore comment, I know I have filled those shoes. :lol:

Murky your comments are pure Heresy :P

Archived