3 kings looking good

looking real nice for the race. Kite ride up and a reach back.

Plenty of sun and warm water.

11 boats with good keen people and the game fishing is going off up there if thats your thing.

Can think of worse things than enjoying the primo weather and the northland coastline.

might have to take the camera.

Not a bad looking forcast. But bloody dumb time for a race briefing though.

I must say it is curious that a briefing be held bang in the middle of another yacht clubs long standing race series. Let's face it the active types who might do the 3Kings race are probably racing Wednesday nights.

More Auckland yacht club disjointedness.

I must say it is curious that a briefing be held bang in the middle of another yacht clubs long standing race series. Let's face it the active types who might do the 3Kings race are probably racing Wednesday nights.

Glad that we could accommodate you though! Have a great sail tonight, the weather looks fantastic!

I'm pretty glad this is forecast for Tuesday night and not a few days sooner!

Could be an ugly trip home if it comes early....

weather.jpg

Yes let's hope that this stays away!!!

Glad that we could accommodate you though! Have a great sail tonight, the weather looks fantastic!

Actually.... Not sure who Bull is, but regardless, those that have had difficulty with the briefing time have been accommodated.

Is there a prize for first fish caught after the starting gun?

Very light for most of thursday, plus an incoming tide... May have throw out the anchor to avoid ending up back in Westhaven.

Looking like a very looooong beat home!

A bad day sailing beats a good day at work. You are just jealous you have to work.

Archived