A Warwick maybe?

Saw a dark grey hulled yacht, 30ft odd I think (was on bike on bridge in traffic at the time) this afternoon up off Westhaven. White main and dark headsail. Sail number was 9214 (or close to that) so a recent addition to the Register. Was looking like it was going pretty damn well.

I'd guess from the shape she isn't as new design but from the condition she's just had a big going over, she look very tidy.

Anyone know what it is?

Certainly wasn't a Benny so that sail number I must have remembered wrongly.

Mayhem?? Can't recall that one.

She looked like she had just been relaunched after a big tickle up. She looked good and seemed to be sailing very nicely.

Yes I think it might be the Stratis 747 I saw at pier 21 last week. Its never been in the water abnd fully tweaked with a T bulb, prod and masthead kites.

Was a grey hull.

there was a grey stratis 747 on tm last year

rock lobster

in red on the sides

Yes I think it might be the Stratis 747 I saw at pier 21 last week. Its never been in the water abnd fully tweaked with a T bulb, prod and masthead kites.

Was a grey hull.

there was a grey stratis 747 on tm last year

rock lobster

in red on the sides

yeah that one has been on H pier westhaven for a while now.

The lobster is a pretty good boat. Has an IACC version 5 rudder for a keel and bad ass wings extending max beam to the transom. A mate of mine did the mods in his browns bay back yard.

Lobst.jpg

747 sort of fits the look but Rock Lobsters paint colour doesn't.

The one I saw was quite a dark grey with a hint of silver like action happening.

That RL looks tidy, nice work someone.

Archived