SSANZ--ANZAC 200

Yes you are totally correct, Goad was the word I was after thank you.

Provincial Cowboy is planning to race unless it looks like being boat damaging conditions.  

Looking forward to it.  

100% concur on both points. I'd hate to break Smithys baby.

Urban also showed some interest last weekend, mind you that was in Jack Tars with beverages in hand so not to sure if it still applied the following morning :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes the monday is definitely a holiday. Should be a fantastic race. Plenty of interest so far.

There's been an additional prize chucked in by someone who reckons too many sub 34fters (10.34mts) are spending too much time in their berths when they could easily be out having fun. That is a F1020

With Smithys baby, Marshal Law the R40.   After beating both the R40 Cowboys (Provincial and Urban) last weekend on a E40 now I reckon we can do it again using a weapon just like theirs.     The

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Metvu long range looking a bit a) wet, b)windy, and c) on the nose. I was wanting a) dry/warm b)15-20kts c)SW then change to north for the ride home...mmm

Yes we have been watching it for the couple of days since Metvuw came within range and it hasn't improved. Still a while to go yet but not looking ideal, even If there was to be a later start time.

Won't stop doing the boat prep jobs yet tho!

[edit: looking a bit better in the last update]