Single Sailors!

Stephens is way too you to have a nice girl. He needs to experience bad for a few years to appreciate good later on. So yeah the more I think about the more I think one of wheels's pretty US felon chics is perfect for him.

Stephens is way too you to have a nice girl. He needs to experience bad for a few years to appreciate good later on. So yeah the more I think about the more I think one of wheels's pretty US felon chics is perfect for him.

Experience some bad for several years :wtf: NO WAY...... maybe a little crazy or quite but theres no way im going down the 'bad girl' path for that long.

Wheels - they might be nice and good girls - just a little wild. You really shouldn't judge on appearances. :roll:

Me thinks young Stephen might get bored without a little wild :wink:

Cheaper ? !!

My lady keeps me safe at night !!

0100 watch till 0400 or even later...she runs the whole lot...a total wizard with radar marpa in the middle of the shipping lanes...chart plotter and weather control. If she is confident in the situation she wont wake me up.

If its all hands on...she can drive with the best of em , while I do the grunt work.

She puts up with a stinky old dog and a stinky old human dog..

Seas and weather that make bikinis a non option dosnt faze her..

But she is feminine and we dont cross job boundries.

AND the only time we yell at each other while sailing (me) is when it is VERY important...

yeah I am occasionaly captain bastard, but definately not on purpose these days...and it wouldnt matter who the crew was...

To cruise with someone who knows the boat and its systems , and also knows her limitations (and reminds me of mine) is a privalage.

Sure may seem pc to some...but if you havnt tried it.....dont knock it >

You can keep your rentagirl.. : )

Gotta agree with IB. Mrs G puts up with so much stoopid. Still never worked out why. Sure there's swings and roundabouts but I really think she got the rough end of the deal. She's a keeper though ..... even if she isn't fond of multihulls. :)

Archived