Line 7 offshore jacket info needed

I am looking a buying a Line 7 Offshore 3 layer jacket RRP$749, does anyone know how these things hold up in relation to the higher end jackets costing twice the price.

They are still being sold???

That sounds terribly steep for any Jacket let along a Line 7. However, I have a Line 7 Jacket that is probably 20ys old now and the only thing wrong with it is that it shrunk. Or I grew. No I am sure it shrunk.

I had great success with that Line 7 gear, Offshore and coastal. Warm and dry. That was until some scumbag stole it. It even had my name in it!

As such I am in the market to replace it, and would buy another set immediatly if I could find some. Who is still selling it?

I reckon it is the Dark that shrinks them. I find it happens with many of my cloths. If they are in the Wardrobe for the Off season, I bring them out for the new season and they no longer fit. Maybe I need to leave a light on in the closet.

So really, we are making a sacrifice for the environment. I am wearing tighter fitting clothes to save electricity.

Nice to see the Females where thinking the same with last Summers fashion of the Shorts being two sizes too small for most. I wonder if the environmental fashion statement is set to continue this summer. :wink:

Mind you, I did see one or two ladies that I think placing a very powerful light in the closet may have resulted in an improvment to the environment :wink: :D

I think the guys at Switched on Gardener might be able to help with greenery in that department.

Why no Officer, the Grow lamps are to stop my clothes from Shrinking :shifty:

I reckon it is the Dark that shrinks them. I find it happens with many of my cloths. If they are in the Wardrobe for the Off season, I bring them out for the new season and they no longer fit. Maybe I need to leave a light on in the closet.
Are you sure they are shrinking and not being being squashed?

Apart from allowing you to see better, I don't think a light will make a difference, but coming out will.

:sailor:

Good gear, especially the offshore range. My 'first mate' got his in the Line 7 liquidation (Tui ad?) sale a year or so ago for 50% off RRP, i.e. Offshore jacket AND big red fireman pants for $700-ish.

Has anyone else noticed that the line 7 gear fits a size smaller. I wear size "L" in all the other brands I've worn but "M" in Line 7 gear.

While potentially flattering to down a size it's a bit odd, and could catch you out if buying on-line.

Archived