Boat Brokerage Fee Selling Yacht

Jeez, I need to put my fees up!!!

You can when houses are selling for 150K

A former real estate agent here in Oz is now selling planes for a living, his commission rate dropped from 3% to 0.15% and he couldn't be happier. House 1M, Plane 230M... You can do the maths

in a mono you should be able to get a very nice boat for that, I have noticed one that has been for sale for ages at half that price that looks like a very nice family cruiser although  only 34 ft , search  trademe with scheel keel and you will see it, btw I have no connection with it it just seems good value and you would think open to negotiation. I have recently downsized from 43 to 38 and are very happy with a much cheaper more basic boat that does everything that I need.

Farr 1220 why not!  Good boats, we have just sold a catamaran mainly as it was more suited to offshore sailing and living aboard hence downsizing for weekending and occasional dash to Tonga possibly.  Anyone know any problems with Endurance?