need someone that knows how two sail two please help

Guest shane

Looking at your facebook page Shane, it looks like quite a life you live. Good on ya mate. Take the good advice from people on here, disregard the negatives that will hold you back and just be careful. Harrytom's offer of help is worth moonbeams. I hope he can get together and do some sailing with you. Stay positive mate!!

I once met a Tunisian guy and his French girlfriend in the south of France. They wanted to follow us in their little 22 foot fibreglass trailer sailor from Sete to Corsica, which was an overnight trip in our 30 footer. He was navigating on road maps.. I gavce him a quick nav lesson as there is no way he could have kept up with us. Next time we saw him was in Bonifacio at the bottom of Sardinia. He was heading for Tunisia and I have no doubt that he made it. He was just determined. These two had no money either... It can be done!!

Good luck and keep posting!!

Guest Crew.orgy

Go the Shane!... hey mate. Here's a big tip.

Based on smithy's comments above.... keep a written log! And keep discussion on face book to a minimum.

Why?... that log will turn to gold ( as a book) when you are older. Posting your daily adventures on the WWW just gives your IP away for free. And makes Facebook richer.

You have the makings of a good story at you feet right now!

Follow the dream.

Go the Shane!

Based on smithy's comments above.... keep a written log! And keep discussion on face book to a minimum.

Yes, keep a Log. shane, don't worry about your spelling. You will be surprised how many of us struggle with that. I really hate writing. I get my wife to keep the Log. Now that we have several years of trips in the Log, it has been awesome to go back over it and read the past.

Re FaceBook, well actually I don't fully agree with the keep it to a minimum. What I do suggest is what I do. Keep it too your real friends Only. Not every Tom Dick And Fred you don't know. To me, Friends are supportive, even when you stuff up.

By the way, looking at your Pic on FB, we have crossed paths somewhere. I am one that I will forget a persons name in 3 seconds, but will never forget a Face.

Guest Crew.orgy

Be carefull with FB. Make sure your settings are correct to keep the unwanted out.

FB is like itunes. When Bruce Willis separated from Demi Moore there was a big issues with the zillions of songs willis thought he owned. They were valued ( at a rather large amount) and on the divorce settlement papers. But it was later revealed, after a lot of legal debate, that iTunes owned them and Bruce ( and all people) only rent/ lease them. Or something like that?....

It's all in the fine print that no one reads.

Yes, keep a Log. shane, don't worry about your spelling.

In the short term, sure. But there is also a lot to be said for learning to write well (just like learning to sail well). Do a lot of reading, e.g. at night when you're not sailing (lots of good sailing books around) and you will absorb better spelling, grammar and style over time. 

Hey Shane, if you are having great advententures, film them and post on a website called patreon. if people like your videos, they may become a donor and give you money which you can put towards your next big adventure.