cleaning the boat!

Steve Pope

Are you wanting this thing to suck like an Acapulco hooker or just remove a little bit of lint and the neverending accumulation of pubes during the Christmas cruise?

12V is a very limiting factor I think, and you'd need one hell of an inverter to run a 240v job!

suck like an Acapulco hooker
:thumbup: :thumbup: experience

12 volt, seen a few and agree with AA, have no power, scream more than the wife and do nothing.

Dustpan Brush and a 230V on the marina

just remove a little bit of lint and the neverending accumulation of pubes during the Christmas cruise?

Brazillian's all round and the problem's solved. :thumbup:

No, of course I don't follow my own advice. Don't ask again. :shifty:

I used a 12v Waeco vac on Minaret. When charged it was good for about 15 minutes. Dust tended to only gather in a few corners so it did the trick. If the 12v power lead was plugged into the cig lighter it made no diff to the suction as it is only used to recharge the internal battery. A rechargable dustbuster will have more suction but lacks the flexible hose & narrow snout to poke in the crud filled corners.

Have just found 1 on trademe (marvel distributors) wet / dry, 12volt, has hose and fittings + 2,1/2 m cord $40.80,+ freight, another tme seller has the same thing listed at $140.00.

I can't buy it for her for christmas though, especially after that video of being sent to the dog box for a similar offence.

Archived