Anyone lost a red kite?

I might have, is it in one peice & would it fit a Birdsall 37? :D :D

Actually, before I go down that track, has it caused any damage to someone else just floating around out there :?

Depends if its about the size of a farr 1020 kite and will slip onto my SR quite nicely KM, Ifnot then a frac gennaker, Not sure ive lost either of them, but sure do miss having a good one!

Well it's all your if you want it. Free to a good home and I'm told it appears reasonably new.

But be aware it was dragged up yesterday arvo by a fishing trawler 1/2 between Hen n Chicks and Little Barrier, is totally trashed and may contain the odd snapper.

Well it's all your if you want it. Free to a good home and I'm told it appears reasonably new.

But be aware it was dragged up yesterday arvo by a fishing trawler 1/2 between Hen n Chicks and Little Barrier, is totally trashed and may contain the odd snapper.

Hmm your really selling the idea on me KM, Pity it got trashed!

GF cut away a red nylon A7 that got wrapped around its appendages - dont think it had a sail number

That might just be it then, how funny. They said in Russell that they had the thing wrapped around the appendages and had to cut it free. It was new or near new too.

It was new or near new too

If its the same one, it sounds a little second hand now.

I think they should be made to use it. Anything to put the brakes on those guys!

It isn't that old fondling the cloth and I very much doubt it's been floating around since the CC or even longer than a month. It has some stains and the like but wouldn't you if you just had a tonne of fish sitting on your face :) I'm guessing it was off something 35-40ft odd looking at the size. Twas a kite knot a genny but now destined to be a drop cloth, bar one bit which is now a new protest flag. Lets see some blind RC member say he can't see this one :thumbup:

Archived