A trimberain with an alumnium mask

I have a couple of questions/comments:

Whats a trimberain?

What's an alumnium mask?

at 1.6 metres in length its no wonder they're "floaters", but what does the tattered remains of the ass that produced them look like?

What did they do to make the beam cross?

Km really is cleaning out his back yard...I never thought he would sell that one tho, his pride and joy.

Note the way he even tried to mimic the Suburban Reptiles paint job....thats a lot of hours with an airbrush to get that accurate a reproduction.

:)

EE

Note the way he even tried to mimic the Suburban Reptiles paint job....thats a lot of hours with an airbrush to get that accurate a reproduction.

My paintwork is just the same as Moana Lisa, one-off, priceless and irreplaceable.

Oh and you do realise I know where your boat lives don't you EE? :twisted: :wink:

My paintwork is just the same as Moana Lisa, one-off, priceless and irreplaceable.

If drawing comparisons with the Mona Lisa, KM, bear in mind she has been the subject of controversy, conjecture and confusion for centuries and only last week was 'confirmed' to be a man.

They are an old A Class hull Matty. Saw this thing in Trade-n-Exchange a few years ago and it didnt describe how crap it was so i went and had a look, Shocking... :sick: :sick:

Archived