Anchor Chain wanted

smithy09

gee, that looks bigger than what we have, only got about 300 metres anyway, no bigger than 2 &1/2 inch, not for sale either :D

Never told the accountant what its worth so we don't have to measure it every year :shh:

Are you anchoring the rig to the Earth, or the Earth to the Rig?? :shock:

Moorings down Grinna. Nice new bright and clean yellow bouy bobbing away happily. Now I just need a boat to hang on it.

Interestingly, if you look closely at the RTM mooring which normally has a big tanker attached to it, you will notice a canterlevered structure with a portaloo. Well we went into port to shelter from a bit of a blow, and when we came back it was gone. They found the structure, but the portaloo is on its way to East Africa.. :lol: :lol:

Hey KM. I need around 500 metres of this stuff. Do you have it ex stock?

Na. Around 1000 sq mts short of storage space just to start with.

The largest we have dealt with is 64mm. Smithy's looks to be around a 80-90mm???

Guest Rocket

Gotta wonder why you needa portaloo out in the middle of the ocean - I would have thought a round hole would have been more environmentally friendly - I don't have to dive underneath it though...

Gotta wonder why you needa portaloo out in the middle of the ocean - I would have thought a round hole would have been more environmentally friendly - I don't have to dive underneath it though...

Against Aussie law to sh*t directly into the ocean. Has to be processed...

Against Aussie law to sh*t directly into the ocean. Has to be processed...

So write a Process and Post a Sign. "Take a dump here"

and dumping a whole portaloo in the water processes it how :lol: :lol:

Yeah well that's where they didn't quite comply I guess... It was a good laugh. Everyone gathered around the screens in dive control looking for the Portaloo to turn up...

Archived