My 2KSB

johnMi

{reference to once pouring chocolate on a Ginga with huge tits deleted}

Now knowing Mrs KM, I can be fairly sure that if these kind of situations were outside of KM's imagination, he would be arriving to work with two black eyes, two broken arms, the odd kneecap out of place and his Manhood Superglued to his Stumoch. I have found her to be a very forgiving kind of person. I would really hate to imagine what would happen if she was really vindictive. :wink:

Thanks Greg, thought you would have all the facts.

I know it would be crazy (economically) to do but I have sometimes thought that I should build some F85 amas and bolt onto PE. TW and FD have both done it, and if I find building is not as bad as I envisage, I could carry on and build the main Hull.

Steve, we have had some great rides, huh, and once you, me, and Aaron get our act together we should do great.

One thing I was gonna talk to you about, you and me are going on a diet to get to Aarons weight. We're both carrying too much unusable ballast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing I was gonna talk to you about, you and me are going on a diet to get to Aarons weight. We're both carrying too much unusable ballast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear.I tried a semi little diet two months ago and it only lasted 3 weeks. I was thinking of not racing tonight unless the wind kicks in. no point in 90kg sitting on the wrong side of the boat for the whole race. cant wait though to fly that kite in 15+ knotts again though.

In used to be a bit over 9stone(no idea what that is in KG) till I was 25. Then I got married and put on 3stn in 1yr. I was able to stay at about 85Kg for most of the years from then on, till I had to go onto this darn medication and then I have struggled to keep the weight off ever since. I am 106Kg now and I am trying so hard to start working on trying to get a start at thinking about excersising my determination at getting into some good long walks now daylight saving has started again. But all that effort got postponed late last week when a large heavy lump of steel decided to fall from a height onto my foot and smashed my toe.

In used to be a bit over 9stone(no idea what that is in KG) till I was 25. Then I got married and put on 3stn in 1yr. I was able to stay at about 85Kg for most of the years from then on, till I had to go onto this darn medication and then I have struggled to keep the weight off ever since. I am 106Kg now and I am trying so hard to start working on trying to get a start at thinking about excersising my determination at getting into some good long walks now daylight saving has started again. But all that effort got postponed late last week when a large heavy lump of steel decided to fall from a height onto my foot and smashed my toe.

Have some chocolate - that'll make you feel better.

No PPE?

Your employer should make that the work place is a safe environment to work in. :wink:

Well actually, just one week before hand, I went and splashed out and bought myself some steelcap work shoes. This lump of metal hit my foot behind the steel cap. But if I was not wearing a steel cap, I hate to think.

Oh but wait, I forgot our Company Policy. Change all that. A lump of steel did not fall on my foot after all.

"I walked out into the middle of the road and got hit by a Truck"

Apparently that saves a lot of paperwork. :wink:

AA

. I think there used to be an F27 moored off devonport about 10 years ago but don't know of any other production (Corsair) Farriers around. Here they mostly seem built from plans.

F25 to F82 evolution - from a bunch of old Multihull Magazines I have...........

c. 1993 The original F25 was 25'6" loa most were built from cedar strip.

c. 1995 Then came the F25C (female moulded kit in balsa/carbon by Colorado Composites) which had a number of alterations one of which was to increase the loa to 26'10" (or 8.2 metres).

c. 1997 Then the F82 (@ 8.2m loa) was introduced and the 25 discontinued.

If you have a troll through the history section of farriers website there is more info.

http://www.f-boat.com/pages/background/history.html

There is (or was a few months back) a F31 (I suppose it might be a C31 depending on age) in Doves Bay Marina near Kerikeri. It's the only other 'Corsair production' F/C boat I have seen in NZ. Have also seen various Ken Wood F9 and F36 in Timaru a few years back. But they were built in NZ.

would come to work with two blacks eyes, two broken arms, patella odd out of place, and his manhood Superglued Stumoch.

World of war craft :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: And here I thought i didnt have much of a life, and now they want me playing wow :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Archived