Is this really sailing?

What was gorilla biscuits? this is all that I could find on it

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe/2006/animal_biscuts.php

Animal Biscuits is a recent Shaw design whereas Gorilla Biscuits is an early sportboat if you like. It came to fame because it was so much faster than anything else out there. The usual thing in sport occurred and it got more or less banned cause no one could beat it. There was a thread which included GB quite a while ago. Hang on.... here it is

http://archive.crew.org.nz/viewtopic.ph ... cc63245a18

It is/was a way cool boat, way ahead of its time and revolutionised sport boat sailing in NZ.

So... you don't think this is sailing?

No that is pure sailing, and my type of sailing.

Its just the video I posted, to me, Does not seem like sailing, Just hanging out on the wire And not doing anything.As that is what most of them are doing.

But then again that is my own opinion ...

Gorilla biscuits would have fucked this sideways
Knot a sh*t show in hell GB would hang in with that. Hell we used to sail circles, literally, around GB in a 24fter.....with 4 on the wire.. Oh yeah :thumbup:

Of course it's sailing and frecking magnificent sailing it is. 203 needs some re-education and de-leading I think :lol: :lol:

Of course it's sailing and frecking magnificent sailing it is. 203 needs some re-education and de-leading I think :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe a bit of re-education, but no de-leading, Already sail on a boat with a trapeze :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe a bit of re-education, but no de-leading, Already sail on a boat with a trapeze :wink:

Well then you need a damn good spanking as you should already know boats with traps rule :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Archived