pic competition ?

idlerboat

Ok I'll make some small rule alterations

1. Must be taken by entrant

2. No more than three pics and must be posted in the one post...no second dibs.

3. Must be in year 2011

4. Contrast, colour etc change ok but no photo shopping in a second pic.

6. Competition closes at my discretion (may run into New Year coz lots of people away sailing)

Is it possible to have an exact deadline?

Two More...

Firstly the Not Round White Island Race and then what we attempted to sail the North Sails Y88 Owners Nationals in... Motored out to a glassy Auckland Harbour! Then it built nicely to get a great regatta underway!

IMG_0091 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0013 (Medium).JPG

...I havnt...and I started it....

I havnt posted a pic because squid wont post me a bottle across the ditch.....besides when I was on the eastern island it cost me three times what my bottle was worth because it was left in the hotel....and taxi costs are crap to the airport (when you have to do it three times to retreive it)...

I digress...

That first pic scubash is one of the best I have seen for a very long time.

It sums up "at the helm" sure nothing wild or crazy, but to me as a cruiser it is what I feel....

wot no boats ?

takn in far far west tassie.

tassie paddy melon.JPG

got more...but maybee a few more creative jucies flowing ??

Boats are awesome...but the brief was the BEST PIC...

come on guys and gals...happy snapps of our much loved tubs are one thing but give it a go...you all have that once in a.....pic....

share it. squidly (sorry him who dont do post to the land of oz and is now know as uglybugs can be swayed by a pic of perfection)

Think of it this way....your boat may have got you there (if you are going sweaty at the thought of not having something floating in the pic...

edit this pic is freely given to crew.org to use but all you other commercial twats who keep stealing my pics...its copywrite...C.

Whoops - entries close 8pm Fri, then we'll judge

Darn - was hoping to get some good pics this weekend. Been having technical probs with the new waterproof camera.

Oh well, next time :D

M

Archived