Volvo Auckland Finish Line

chic014

AC will also be in W'haven and if the fleet arrives anytime between Fri pm and Mon am then I"ll also be heading out. You've got my number Stephen.

ETA 10pm Sat 10th for the first boat ? Who is going out for a look ?

Yup, heading out.

Can't predict a finish time cos the dashboard view I'm seeing this morning is showing the same distance to finish that is has since Tue, so I don't trust it!

VOR dashboard.JPG

Its Squadron picnic on Sunday 11th. We are going for the sandparcels and egg throwing.

it would be fantastic if one or more of the Volvo fleet are coming down the harbour to finish at the same time as we are weaving home from the picnic. Just about a bouyside seat.

afu

Remember those expected finish times are in UTC so add 13hrs to get local time.

Currently:

Groupama 10pm Saturday

Telefonica 7am Sunday

Puma 7am Sunday

Camper 10am Sunday

Abu Dhabi 12pm Sunday

Sanya 3pm Sunday

Remember those expected finish times are in UTC so add 13hrs to get local time.

Currently:

Groupama 10pm Saturday

Telefonica 7am Sunday

Puma 7am Sunday

Camper 10am Sunday

Abu Dhabi 12pm Sunday

Sanya 3pm Sunday

ah yes. forgot about that........ :( that changes things then.

This is actually not too bad. Enjoy the village atmosphere during the day 2moro, then head out mid-eve to watch Groupama arrive.... then after a good sleep Sat night head out again Sun am to watch the rest, all wrapped up by Sun avo. Then back ashore for some more beers.

How good is that? :D

This is actually not too bad. Enjoy the village atmosphere during the day 2moro, then head out mid-eve to watch Groupama arrive.... then after a good sleep Sat night head out again Sun am to watch the rest, all wrapped up by Sun avo. Then back ashore for some more beers.

How good is that? :D

very good. I can even drop my laptop of in the media center and then join you for some drinks.

Don't forget if you really wanna blend into the media crowd you'll need to start lieing more, making up stuff, nicking other people's stories, smoking, drinking, phone hacking, being far lazier than you currently are etc.

How ya doing so far?

You media mogul you.

ive got to enjoy my perks while they last. unfortunately im not going to be able to interview everyone that I would like because of time restraints and im not peter Montgomery or martin Tasker :problem:

Archived