Grinding challenge

Okay folks. Its time to prove who is the best grinder out of all of us as they have a grinding challenge in the race village. On offer is one bottle of Mount Gay if someone has the quickest time at the end of the challange. All you have to do is grind, and then submit your time under crew.org.nz, take a photo of it and submit it on here for your chance to get some more delicious Mount Gay rum.

LETS GO AND FILL THE LEADER BOARD FULL OF CREW.ORGERS

Is there a girls' prize and a boys' prize? :angel: Or is that sexist??!! :crazy: :lol:

Ha ha - good idea! I don't think that is sexist at all.

I reckon I might do better than you BB - going by your avatar, I think I might have more muscles than you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon I might do better than you BB - going by your avatar, I think I might have more muscles than you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

harsh... :lol: :lol:

Not sure about the prize.. theres probably a few prizes going, ie watches etc

harsh... :lol: :lol:

Not sure about the prize.. theres probably a few prizes going, ie watches etc

heres hoping. theres only one place that will give you rum though. and yes the time was 11.91 seconds and I was 8th when i left at 1.30. I reckon you can do it in 9 seconds.

Is there a girls' prize and a boys' prize? :angel: Or is that sexist??!! :crazy: :lol:

Ha ha - good idea! I don't think that is sexist at all.

Oooh don't judge a girl by her avatar! For all you know I could be a man anyway... :wink: :lol:

theres only one place that will give you rum though.

:lol: :lol: and where would that be? :P

Oooh don't judge a girl by her avatar! For all you know I could be a man anyway... :wink: :lol:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: do we want to know?

This is the internet people .... avatars don't necessarily accurately reflect the body situated between the keyboard and chair.

For instance, in reality I'm not a computer generated personality prone to glitches, stuttering and sarcastic comments ..... well, OK I'm not a computer generated personality anyway. And my hair's longer too. ;)

In reality, Bimini Babe may actually wear a green bikini rather than a pink one. :wink:

Archived