A cheap beast???

Terry B

Ha, it is berthed alongside ours - I think our bow is in one of the shots. Don't know the boat well but the guy is extremely genuine and competent and you would not regret any time spent talking to him. From memory he said they have had 20 knots plus out of it which must feel like honking in a boat that size. They are moving on to another project.

And if you end up wanting to look at something bigger, jump one to the left and on to the 88 next door. The first annual Tutukaka Yacht Expo. :roll:

There is one major problem with this boat and it is a big one!

Look at the interior photo's and ask yourself one question...

What is holding the mast base and mast up :shock: :?

Unless? There is a major price of steel between those deck beams?

Easy fix though. :thumbup:

Got to love an expert. The boat is how old? and the cabin top hasn't collapsed under the weight of the mast yet.

Got to love an expert, the boat has had major modifications and the original plan for Atkinsons Demon Tweaker design, i believe, did have and/or a strut or bulkhead beneath the beams and mast step. :roll:

This is not an original Demon tweaker and has had obvious modifications made to it.

This set up may have not been put to the test yet?

And once again Pwederell plays the man and not the argument.

Funny how you have some one disagree with you in another thread then set out to get one up on them with snide remarks.

You would be a reasonable person if you only played the topic pwederrel

What a chip you have on you shoulder.

Got to love an expert. The boat is how old? and the cabin top hasn't collapsed under the weight of the mast yet.

Got to love an expert, the boat has had major modifications and the original plan for Atkinsons Demon Tweaker design, i believe, did have and/or a strut or bulkhead beneath the beams and mast step. :roll:

This is not an original Demon tweaker and has had obvious modifications made to it.

This set up may have not been put to the test yet?

And once again Pwederell plays the man and not the argument.

Funny how you have some one disagree with you in another thread then set out to get one up on them with snide remarks.

You would be a reasonable person if you only played the topic pwederrel

What a chip you have on you shoulder.

Normally when someone is new to the forum, they run with it a bit to get the vibe, chip in here and there, and get to know who is who without upsetting people.

Not you I guess though :roll:

Not sure if you have participated in many online forums before, but the way you have started out here it doesn't seem so. Or have you been here before and are reincarnated? :twisted:

I use a few forums but will not tolerate individuals that are down right rude and go out of there way to make snide and uncalled remarks.

I have been on this forum a couple of weeks and pwederell has attacked several people and just cannot talk the topic.

All other people seem fair and make excellent comments. The vibe of the forum is great except one person. Check other threads I have commented on.

Other forums I participate in have no such issues.Pwederell should stick with SA.

I notice he has a history on a certain cruising forum too.

You might be pointing the finger in the wrong place.

Or have you been here before and are reincarnated? :twisted:

So it's not just me thinking that. :crazy: :crazy:

I have seen Justin registered on another New Zealand website so hes not someone else who got banned under a new name. I would also back mummyships skills to pick up if it is someone who has been banned and has found a new name and way back into the site.

Out of interest. Who am supposed to be? :shock:

Don,t think i have done anything that is any worse than others have done defending their comments and beliefs.

Defending Nonams right to comment and make mistakes, and not get lambasted for it, is something I will do for anyone.

As for this thread, my comment on what I consider is a very suspect mast support, may or may not be correct, but for someone to lower the tone of the thread as Peter wederell did is not a good vibe and makes a keen and passionate newbie like me wonder why I bother commenting.

Time to move on.

How does the ignore system work?

Archived