Americas Cup- Race 12 & 13

Looks like another postponement coming up.
That's OK. If it was all over 30mins ago you'd never see the boats sailing ever again. A postponement means at least one more day of watching them. There are people cumming in their pants every time they see the beasts, let them have a bit more fun.

Doesn't matter if it's a 9-1 or 9-8 scoreline, the cup goes with the team that scored the 9 knot the other number................. as long as ETNZ has the 9 of course.

Great because it's injecting a element of race to what's been almost a too easy.... to put it in a arguably bit to simple a way.

A 9-1 score line shouts 'ETNZ had better designers than O' but knot much more. A 9-7 score line shouts 'ETNZ was the complete package and every member of the team is f**king good'.

A 9-7 score line gives the exact same result as a 9-1.

I will not be able to handle a 9-7 score line :(

Great because it's injecting a element of race to what's been almost a too easy.... to put it in a arguably bit to simple a way.

A 9-1 score line shouts 'ETNZ had better designers than O' but knot much more. A 9-7 score line shouts 'ETNZ was the complete package and every member of the team is f**king good'.

A 9-7 score line gives the exact same result as a 9-1.

I will not be able to handle a 9-7 score line :(

Just think of the health benefits from that racing heart, it would be just like a good cardio work out or better still a damn good shag :thumbup:

And the people get another 20 or 40mins of watching again tomorrow and the game getting hotter as each day ticks over.

Shite.... what was that big scream followed by bang noise???

ETNZ keep saying that you have to keep developing these boats. If u stop developing, you loose.

Seems to me that OR have kept developing their boat and we have stopped?

We have to keep developing because every day that goes buy will make it harder to us to win this last race. Especially when OR keep getting faster.

Either that or pray for light winds and port entry :o

Archived