bigal.nz

Crayfish to returned to the sea

Haven't read any of your stuff but promoting misogynistic attitudes aint going to help the situation.

If you mean " too little to late" and nobody with any courage in the ministry of fisheries, (ie no one with balls)

then why don't you say so instead of clouding it with innuendo

You going to pee off the commercial sector when they tip $10 million in to your pockets.Now who is the National party president and his interest in Sanfords are???getting the picture!

Having dived Great Barrier at the same spots for 40 years, without cleaning them out, there are still plenty out there this year.

In closer, different story.

However it seems the limits will change in a month or so.

https://legasea.co.nz/2020/02/25/dont-get-caught-out-on-april-fools-day/?fbclid=IwAR2smVVr_0iOc2NF_sIltFLy_y2qaomGIgqHQgGoTribiOp6iO0zXTMnQ_s

don't get your y fronts in a twist lateral . I was off topic I know but i thought it was funny.

Likening my poorly timed sense of humour to promoting misogynistic attitudes is slightly OTT in my view, but that's only my opinion. 

Chill out dude.

You going to pee off the commercial sector when they tip $10 million in to your pockets.Now who is the National party president and his interest in Sanfords are???getting the picture!

Or NZ first and Talleys ?

And, just another locker room joke?

Be that as it may, its just more traction.

Any advertising is good advertising, as the saying goes, to promote double standards.

My outrage credits for the year are all used up so I will STFU.