SSANZ Safety at Sea Two Handed Triple Series

Jon

Holy sh*t, gonna be hard not to call it the Simrad but thanks for stepping up SAS and thanks for all the good times in the past Simrad

We're trying really hard not to use the 'S' word

But have to thank them and ATL for many years of support

Time moves on and we have been very luck to get the three new sponsors lead by Safety at Sea.

I was grumbling a bit with the increase in entry fee - until I saw you're chucking in a couple of shirts and tickets to the prize giving ( which I assume includes dinner?).

Good idea, worth it, grumbles appeased :clap: :clap:

Yes dinner included and live music

The idea is to get everyone along for a party/get together

Also chance to win a new kite

It was only changed last year so we could all be home in time to watch so raft race

So we have gone back to the old format which allows for the longest race in the longest daylight hours and a bit of a chance for gearing up.

Maybe we can have a pole at the briefing if enough are keen, for a change next year ?

If anyone needs a crew for race 1 I'm available. Can't do the series but happy to pinch hit for someone away in school holidaze, or if a boat only wants to enter a race.

Any size boat or course. As I've sailed most of the last 15 years SSANZ series (mostly successfully), I'm happy to assist someone thinking of getting into 2 handing but wanting a bit of experience alongside them.

Jono Gravit

0274 754 169

Maybe we can have a pole at the briefing if enough are keen, for a change next year ?

A pole at briefing ??? Could be great for entertainment value but I suspect a poll will deliver far more useful feedback! :lol:

Your meant to be in Fiji

Nice to see someone read it.

No feed back on either one yet

I should really wear my glasses more and not tap and pray as much !

Small Boat and Small Boat Cruising don't need a PHRF now as Mark M is going to do handicaps with Racetrack, this is to save you having to get a PHRF just for this series as most don't do any other races that need it.

The rest of you lead swingers will need one so you should have your application in with YNZ by now

See you on the startline

Archived