Marine traffic near Ran Tan

I opened the marine Traffic link on the 2nd page about the keel problems that RanTan has, and scrolled out, I was amazed with the amount of shipping, but specifically the no. of Fishing vessels!! There appeared to be some being refueled by tankers, others transfering fish to mother ships, (what they are doing is my supposition) Naive I may be but the numbers of Fishing boats astounded me! And these are only the ones with their transponders on!!

I'm not trying to sound ironic or anything, but are there any fish left in the sea?

There is a massive demand for protein, it doesn't matter where in the world you are. This is why our dairy, sheep and beef earns us so much money.

But it must be so much easier to go beyond the economic zones, i.e. international / tax free waters, and just haul the protein up.

You don't even need to bother with H&S legislation, minimum wages, or any labour laws at all. No resource consents, no environmental protection.

Just protein, and dollars...

I'm not trying to sound ironic or anything, but are there any fish left in the sea?

There is a massive demand for protein, it doesn't matter where in the world you are. This is why our dairy, sheep and beef earns us so much money.

But it must be so much easier to go beyond the economic zones, i.e. international / tax free waters, and just haul the protein up.

You don't even need to bother with H&S legislation, minimum wages, or any labour laws at all. No resource consents, no environmental protection.

Insects

Absolutely justified. We are raping the earth. Many places are now completely barren, and many more on the brink. NZ is rich in fish life in comparison. Sad sad thing...

Oh yeah, flash fried chilli scorpions. Very tasty but too chewy for my liking.

But Crickets seared in butter, I could munch on those all day and Honey Ants, far nicer than sugar.

Crickets and prawns are almost identical nutritionally. We just need to get our heads around the idea.

Sorry, 8nsects are disappearing too

5G is supposed to help with that isn't it?

Along with messing up the weather satellites.

5G works on or close to the infrared spectrum doesn't it?

All that so you can watch videos of Mike Hoskin while taking the bus to work...

(more video connected mobile phones for the next generation)

and very heavily regulated

Mwhaaa mwhaaa mwhaaa

Regulated?

Like minimum constructions standards?

Well, cardboard is out,

and,

no cardboard derivatives.

There are strict crew requirements.

Each boat has a minimum crew requirement, of one crew...