Who cut their Easter cruise short?

Hey David, what's the bar like right now? 

We were planning to come home today or tomorrow but I'm worried about the river entrance and then need to get to westhaven for the Anzac race on Friday anyway but they are completely full and not taking any bookings.

Anyone got a westhaven berth they are not using for the rest of the week and would rent out to me?

1 hour ago, B00B00 said:

Hey David, what's the bar like right now? 

We were planning to come home today or tomorrow but I'm worried about the river entrance and then need to get to westhaven for the Anzac race on Friday anyway but they are completely full and not taking any bookings.

Anyone got a westhaven berth they are not using for the rest of the week and would rent out to me?

PM me, I know a berth that could be rented

We are at pigeon bay in the corromandel rafted up to friends. Not too bad here but still fresh and wet. About 25 boats in the bay with us. Found a westhaven berth so off at 5am so I can at least get the afternoon at work.  We have moved the Evolution loft to westhaven for the rest of the year until the new loft is finished. 

• Haha 1

Well, on this side of the planet we didn’t exactly cut it short, but it was chilly and relatively little wind for the first trip away on FIREFLY as a couple  - no Kids. First time in 4.5y we get a weekend alone. 

0BADADB1-6606-4532-A6DB-DBEC68D4462F.jpeg

BDAAACE0-C1DC-442B-8BE1-1CB080282DED.jpeg

289E96B9-CE36-4F38-86A5-455AAF5AE2DF.jpeg

• Like 2