Beautiful interior photos?

Hi everyone (who posted pics), did you guys have to do anything to fix things up, or did you purchase the boats looking like these? The shots all look really nice as if the interior is pretty new. I love all these photos! :clap: :clap: :clap:

AC came as you see her.

I think Bad Kitty's interior takes top podium spot as 'home away from home' so far.

Haha, yes, but 45ft is way beyond a lot of people's price range I imagine. A bit unfair to compare it to all the other beautiful but smaller boats :)

Points out of 10 for quality of interior comforts minus 1 point for every $10K purchase price would be a fair measure of this.

BooBoo is winning so far I'd guess. :D

It's a nice boat and the inside is huge - I called it the Tardis because it seems so much roomier on the inside than it initially appears. His ex-girlfriend & kids don't come with the boat though...

I actually like yours best AC. How big is the boat?

35ft. I also preferred the painted white interior over traditional exposed wood because for a small boat I think you need everyhting on your side to maximise a feeling of open-ness and space. I love wooden interiors on bigger boats but some can be too dark and depressing for my taste.

Looks very styly Zen.

Hey Sunny, can remember crawling thru those beams as a shortcut with out going out in to the weather a few times, it's hard to believe how long ago Sundreamer was designed & built when you look at her. Beautiful.

For farks sake cut out the photos. Headsail envy, keel envy and now bloody interior envy.

You're all pricks ;)

For KM and anyone else with keel envy take a look at the S34 vs 8.5 thread in the 8.5 forum.

That should cure you of any longing for lead on your boat forever!

Archived