Emotional Rescue

smithy09

Was it Emotional Rescue that lost her keel recently in the BOI? She is sitting on a mooring in Monganui harbour at the moment, and now white. I thought she was blue before? Or have I got it all wrong? Nice looking yacht.

Great looking boats, those DAVIDSON 55's. Is there any photos from behind showing the twin wheels and the open stern? She does look good in white.

No, didn't get any stern on..

"Honey, I'm trying really hard to sell it but there are just no takers in this economy - best thing we can do is keep enjoying the boat for a couple more years till things pick up and we can get a price that's closer to its true value."

(no particular inside knowledge but I may have been guilty of at least thinking of working that line myself :shifty: :shh: )

Personally I think it is pretty rude to discuss what 'we' perceive as the value of a boat for sale on this forum.

Perhaps different if someone is asking advice as to a boat they want to buy, but otherwise all that I imagine happens is the owners/sellers get annoyed. There are always people that might pay what i being asked, so let it be.

not just this boat in particular, but in general

Archived