RAYC Gold Cup

Marshy

Anyone got any information on this? I can only find stuff about last years series on the RAYC website?

Anyone else keen to do it this year? Any small boats? Im thinking about it on Mercenary just as a bit of a longer race challenge to really stretch our legs and get some good rides in!

im praying that iv convinced nathan a 727 is too bloody small to do these races (even though we beat travellin man sometimes (once)) could be there on a bigger boat.

had a whale next to us once going the other way. bigger than the boat. collision speed would have been about 20 knots had it not known where we were. seen some monster sized dolphins too.

Marshy, I think the SR26 White island 2 handed challenge is on this year, so far Me and Damon on the motorboat and maddock/richie on the rattle. you better get amongst it!

We'll probably be out for a fang in the GC again this year. Last year every time we thought we were going to get some awesome reaching action they would run the course in the opposite direction and we would end up with 2/3 of the race on the wind. Fingers crossed that the reaching boats can have their day this year!

Marshy, I think the SR26 White island 2 handed challenge is on this year, so far Me and Damon on the motorboat and maddock/richie on the rattle. you better get amongst it!

Was thinking of doing it, but not two handed yet! And think house buying might put that idea out of reach money wise unless there is a rich 2nd person haha

Was thinking of doing it, but not two handed yet! And think house buying might put that idea out of reach money wise unless there is a rich 2nd person haha

I think the challenge has been laid down Marshy? How rich does this second person need to be? My people should talk to your people... 8)

Probably rich enough to own a piedy i guess max! :lol: House sale fell through today so it must be a sign...

Sure is a sign! A sign that your nuts letting a house get in the way of yachting! Right sounds like we are doing this! Thats 3 SR's and probably a little Elliott 6.5 as well id imagine. Game on!

Sorry to be a pain but the Percy Jones in December is that a night race Friday 9th or Saturday 10th?

Just received the SI's - it's Saturday the 10th

River Rebel will be there - looking forward to it - it's always good to get a bit of practice before the Coastal

Archived