2012 Coastal Classic - Race reports here

Sailonline in the seacart 30 have just finished while im in a close battle for 49th

NZL spindrift was the best of the kiwis coming 4th while I finished in 49th with swept away close behind fighting for 55th

Back to the real race. Taiping has just reported rounding the Brett @1633. I wonder where the others are that were close by?

Coast guard there to help

TVS record sub 6 hour race is now official and in the history books.

From Zoe

Official time for TVS crossing the finish line in Russell at 1544hours, completing the race in 5 hours, 44 minutes, and 31 seconds.

This astonishing time beats the previous record set by Alfa Romeo by an hour. No doubt the crew on board will be absolutely buzzing.

Well done guys - enjoy the sun in Russell!!

SOL I was 58th - Swept Away :shock:

Issues on that site jumping all over towards the end.

that was very annoying. I may have just sliped out of the top 50 because of that. hard to know though as the results are still jumping all over the place.

IOLANTHE II has a DNF by their name as well and it looks like exodus will be joining them with the reports that they have broken their mast. That would mean 3 of the multis haven't made the finish line

Unconfirmed reports of a multi in trouble and Frantic Drift is reported to be going to their assistance. At this stage I don't know who is in trouble or what the problem is. It may referrring to Exodus or another boat. Will update.

Archived