CC2011 Aerial Photos

Fogg

Here is a selection of images I shot from the air. I'll be adding to it throught the day...

IMG_6241.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6275p.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6301.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6389p.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6407p.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_6492p.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6534.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

IMG_6618.jpg

IMG_6622.jpg

Awesome work men! Top marks to the aerial crew.

fantastic string of photos.

I've got to say, that my votes for best looking weapons on the race course go to the following, in order of visual awesomosity.

The red tri which i haven't figured out the name of

and Timberwolf

Followed by the schooner and then the Ponsonby pies boat (Frenzy?)- might just be the bright blue with the massive black kite that does it.

I'm sad to say I'm a mono guy and yet the top three positions in my list are multis. Can it be? Have I caught some disease?

Hi guys, I've had quite a few requests for high-res versions of individual boat photos which is great but it will take me a few days to work through and respond, probably over the weekend. So if you've sent me a request and I haven't responded yet please bear with me.

Cheers

AC

Awesome work men! Top marks to the aerial crew.

fantastic string of photos.

I've got to say, that my votes for best looking weapons on the race course go to the following, in order of visual awesomosity.

The red tri which i haven't figured out the name of

and Timberwolf

Followed by the schooner and then the Ponsonby pies boat (Frenzy?)- might just be the bright blue with the massive black kite that does it.

I'm sad to say I'm a mono guy and yet the top three positions in my list are multis. Can it be? Have I caught some disease?

Totally concur. Both 888 and TW photo graph up real well, and AC has rippers of both. The red one does as well but the other 2 more so for some reason.

AC - we can set up a file manager for you to upload to, and give access to various people, if it helps.

Sounds good - do you mean the high-res versions (they are big)?

Just been sent a batch from a Tutukaka yacht that was out there taking photos of the multis (if you saw a Whiting 29 rolling around out there you may be in luck).

Great hi-res shots of Lucifer, Attitude and Borderline.

Voom it looks like you were backed off by that stage to save your remaining rudder?

Also...hard to read the name but from the sail number it looks like Razzel? Well reefed down as well.

If you PM me with an email address and the boat you were on, I will forward the relevant image through.

Yeah, we had 'backed off' after losing a rudder. But still smokin'

Not long after this we took all the main all the way down.

Big thanks to the photographer (David Prchal)

Copy of Voom.JPG

Archived