Another record month for Crew.org.nz

While I was having computer issues for the last couple of weeks I wasn't looking at the stats, but November was another record, leaving 30,000 in our wake. ANd I didn't even show any naked women on boats.

SO as a thank you to everyone

post-3043-141887192145.jpg

post-3043-141887192147.jpg

post-3043-141887192149_thumb.jpg

post-3043-141887192153.jpg

post-3043-141887192154.jpg

While I was having computer issues for the last couple of weeks I wasn't looking at the stats, but November was another record, leaving 30,000 in our wake. ANd I didn't even show any naked women on boats.

SO as a thank you to everyone

Just posted this on the 4wd forum i and sailfish am on, expect the stats to hit 300,000 next month .... :clap: :clap: :clap:

I notice we are headed for another huge month for March, due largely to interest in the SSANZ RNZ race (more than 5x the traffic the VOR has incurred). So I guess you don't need any more naked girls on boats?

I notice we are headed for another huge month for March, due largely to interest in the SSANZ RNZ race (more than 5x the traffic the VOR has incurred).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I notice we are headed for another huge month for March, due largely to interest in the SSANZ RNZ race (more than 5x the traffic the VOR has incurred). So I guess you don't need any more naked girls on boats?

Nah, probably not. Chiselled [naked] young men? Bimini Babe, Megwyn, other female crewites, what do you think?

I should add I'm more interested in the chiselled than the naked - dangly bits might get caught in the traveller, self-tacking gib or other gear that runs.

Archived