Another record month for Crew.org.nz

I notice we are headed for another huge month for March, due largely to interest in the SSANZ RNZ race (more than 5x the traffic the VOR has incurred). So I guess you don't need any more naked girls on boats?

Nah, probably not. Chiselled [naked] young men? Bimini Babe, Megwyn, other female crewites, what do you think?

Hmm - chiseled, well cut muscled men? Am I breathing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I notice we are headed for another huge month for March, due largely to interest in the SSANZ RNZ race (more than 5x the traffic the VOR has incurred). So I guess you don't need any more naked girls on boats?

Nah, probably not. Chiselled [naked] young men? Bimini Babe, Megwyn, other female crewites, what do you think?

About time!!! Stephen C your 'undercover' journalistic skills are required to snap some juicy pics of Mikey Pamm for me. Fully clothed just won't do I'm afraid!

Happy to oblige ladies, where do I find them?

Squidly - this is for you - to get your erect & at attention - well maybe - -

David - try that & see what you think? Ciao, james Now have new computer - Microsoft gave me a terminal bug for free - sent comp away 2 weeks later - they tell me they lost it - now some 8 or 9 weeks later I have a new one. jj

Oh well - I don't know how you will find pictures of cut blokes on boats.

Unless you mean blokes who have had one too many beverages. Not quite what I was thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, here's a strange idea which has worked in many places for raising funds...

A calendar of hot crew.org guys for the ladies to buy. There must be at least a few eligible keen blokes on this forum.

Of course a crew calendar of hot women on boats would sell better to many of the crew regulars...

Just a thought. Do we have anything we need to raise money for?

We were thinking of doing it in our lab to raise money for research because the scientific funding agencies are notoriously fickle. That and we have a lab full of hot girls next door to our lab...and not just hot in a science/lab coat kind of way, but seriously hot.

[attachment=0]pics.gif[/attachment]

LOL Grinna - I tried pics, and got my hand slapped :lol:

How about this one - they are a dragon boat team - will that do Ogre?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLIiSz7mQZL7fQR18zPJevFklZe0MY3howpqosVvUBafMvi5KYKQ

And BB - Yes, he is lovely, but why put all your eggs in one basket? Variety is the spice of life they say, so why not oogle many :)

Well after having one of our staff enter into a Body Biulding competition, I can now say that there is nothing healthy about Body Biulding. Sure He looked all bulked up when he got to do the competition, but what they eat and do to themselves for the weeks leading up to it was nothing healthy at all. Far far from it. In fact the second week out he could hardly work and the one week out he had to have off and then what they do to themselves at the actual competition is just plain nuts and stupid in my opinion. Afterwards when it came to actually being able to use the muscles during a normal day at work, he was usless. It was all for show Bulk rather that actual usable muscle.

Archived