Who took my effing boat?

Last weekend the H28 was not where I left it. That was bad news but there was worse to come!

What sort of demented SOB would steal an H28? Then just to prove they had absolutely no morals at all they gave the Dam thing BACK! ( that was the really Bad news)

Orrinco 2 disapeared sometime Tuesday/Wednesday 30th Nov, She racked up 24 hours motoring somewhere and then ended up on some poor sods berth at V pier Westhaven friday Night.

Would you use an H28 for a drug run? If so would I be culpable? will I now be a repeat, "Repeat Offender?"

Evidence that someone had been on board is sparse, they must have been tidy Kiwi's. They cut the locks even the one on the hatch that was not really conected to anything and Moved a couple of things around. We were lucky really but next time could you buuy some new locks and top up the deisel, oh and just put it back on the mooring it was a bit bloody hard to find this time.

First question RO, have you ever pissed off, mocked, poked fun at or otherwise done anything to provoke a pranking from Knot Me?? :P

Second question, have you checked to see if the bucket is still tied to the keel??

Third question, would the performance change significantly if there was a bucket tied to the keel?

First question RO, have you ever pissed off, mocked, poked fun at or otherwise done anything to provoke a pranking from Knot Me??

OOps, Oh Meester Knot I am sooo sooory Pleese! leave my Daughter intact next time you want ot punish me!!

Damn too late again :lol:

I feel somewhat violated. I if was to relieve Petro of a boat it wouldn't his mono I can assure you. Knot that I don't mind monos, it's more I just would prefer to knot touch some specific ones.

Pedro has a daughter??? Hmmmmm........ Na, best I don't go there ;)

Must say there are some brave bastards on Crew at the moment, especially seeing I know where their boats live. Ah ha, I see the post just before this shows some appear to be a tad nervous................ possibly with good reason :lol: :lol:

I wonder what he'd say if they'd taken a Young 88.

sick b@$*@#%$

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are probably quite right but only as they would be :wink:

Pedro has a daughter??? Hmmmmm........ Na, best I don't go there ;)

And so do you :-P :-P :clap: :clap:

Yes and a freaky deaky thing it is. Just had a discussion with her about sneaking alcohol into places you shouldn't by using a tampon.

No you don't want to know, I didn't.

I don't s'pose you've found it has a new chartplotter and radar fitted ?

It still has the perfectly good Garmin " Where the Feck Are we" and the wonderful Humminbird

" It might be getting shallow, I think its getting shallow, ( Bump) sh*t, It's shallow"

So No, It's not quite Christmas yet.

to late to rectify the mistake, now knot knows i have a daughter I'll have to send her over seas. :sick:

Archived