Great Barrier 1. Marshall Law 0

smithy09

Double ouch !! Which rock/rocks Smithy?

Looks like a glancing blow not square on the nose so just cosmetic really, bit of bog and off you go. It still hurts tho and something I promised myself I would never do. That was until a mate hit one (hard) steering Black Fun too close to Rangi while I was having a kip and the second time in that drifter SSANZ 2 years ago where I drifted a bit too close to Rangi in the Energy.

Its a horrible feeling.

Looks like FnG had the calculator out to add up the bill!
:lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure that his 'I love it when yachties feck up' face :lol:

So Smithy are you gonna spill your guts on just how it happened or do we need to make that bit up? I'd suggest you spill because what I heard involved 3 naked ladies from Floras, 2 sacks of onions, 12 KFC Double Downs, a 180 piece Stanley socket set, 3 live Gurnard and a 20lt drum of baby oil. Sounded like a bit of fun to be honest but I suspect it may knot have been 100% accurate ;)

I'm picking the fact that Pagets rock extends further to the north than it does to the south but that's pure speculation...but speculation is fun until KM's version above is verified as correct or otherwise.

[quote name="smithy09"]Knot me is 100% on the money. Dunno where he gets his info but his sources are good! :D :D :D[/quote] Have you ever heard of nano technology? Are you sure that was only a fly? ;)

Archived