Americas Cup race 13 and possibly 14?

For 3 years they have been telling us this event is made for the facebook generation hence TV. It's never been nor never was intended to be a yachting contest as we all know them.

Hence the rules are what the rules are.

This is a complete joke. If this was made for TV then I would think the TV audience would like to see a race finished!!!!

Wind ange to get a race finished 12-18 knots

How can the race committee postpone a race for 10 minutes because of the wind limits and not have the power to extend a race for 10 minutes once its started.

Not happy :evil:

This is a complete joke. If this was made for TV then I would think the TV audience would like to see a race finished!!!!
No, apparently the iFacebook generation have tiny attention spans so they have already forgotten what they were watching. The short race format is so the commentators can remind them every 45mins before they stress out and have to resort to the 'WTF am I watching and is my hair still looking like Miley Cyrus' App (available for iPh and Android) :lol: :lol:

For those expecting to see a yacht race as we all know them please download the 'f*ck that sh*t, where a real regatta or at least some big wobbly boobies App' (only available for Android as Apple thinks boobies are naughty)

It's hard knot to take the piss.

Oh cool, Knight Rider is on the other channel. I bet KITT would have made the time limit :lol:

Archived