at last

Germaine greer...wtf I would knot use Km's d***k if she offered :lol:

Damn pleased about that as I don't think I'd want to use mine either.

Nice shopping big fella :thumbup:

I'd like to dedicate this song to you BB...ya big ole, bikini display'n, "babe" call'n, "seamen swallow'n" anti-sexism campaigner you :D :

:lol: :lol: :lol: hEY BB, does yourboat have one of those open areas down aft where the tiller or wheel is and where the crew work and drink from?... what is it called?.. :?: ... :think: :think: :think: ... :lol:

I presume that would be the unspecified-genitalia-pit you're referring to DR?

Guest Dry Reach

yeah thats it.

the COCKpit! where all the "cocks' HANG OUT :crazy: :silent:

Now that needs to be changed!... i woody wood wood like to see other types hang out there! :wink: :lol:

DR, you're losing it. The numbers of inane , pointless posts you make remnds me of some dipshit that was banned a few months back. I know you arn't, so why do you post like a 12year old desparate for attention? .i..

Guest Dry Reach
DR, you're losing it. The numbers of inane , pointless posts you make remnds me of some dipshit that was banned a few months back. I know you arn't, so why do you post like a 12year old desparate for attention? .i..

:lol: :lol: Thats funny. your post is doing exactly what you say i am doing!...

Ken! it's called humour!

wheels, murky, KM, ....actually everybody does it. including you, to lighten the "vybe' during the heated discussions!

GAL

oooooh woooooo hooooooo woooooooo, a quiet village, the lion sleeps tonight..............

He can't get to sleep with all that Din !

A Wimoweh, a wimoweh....................

That song has dumb lyrics

Go to sleep, everythings Ok coz there's a lion sleeping in the village tonight!!!

If there was a lion sleeping in my village I would be seriously worried.

Should be OK as long as there is a very wide river nearby to escape down. I mean sail down. Bugger it, drift down. No no, vector down... :wtf:

Poor Clint D, now you are dissing his song as well, he will keep it a secret next time he buys something.

Thanks for that post Murky, for a moment there I was thinking Mr Wolf had been on the thinners again but yours explained his :)

it's all good guys and bb, it's been a interesting read :) when i buy the next one ill take a couple of days off too get though all the reply's :clap: :clap: :clap:

That song has dumb lyrics

Go to sleep, everythings Ok coz there's a lion sleeping in the village tonight!!!

If there was a lion sleeping in my village I would be seriously worried.

No the lion is sleeping near the village.

Hush my darling, don't fear my darling, the lion sleeps tonight !

wimoweh is a great name for a boat, that's why clint's is Wimoweh2, some1 must of already used it.

In the jungle, the South African jungle, 3 lions sleep tonight ....

....coz in the morning, the early morning,

they have to catch a flight.

No win away no win away no win away no win away

Poor old poms

OXO are introducing a new white oxo cube with a red cross on it to support the england team >>>>> It will be called the laughing STOCK.

Now we're really talking thread drift.

OK

The england team are like an OAP's undies

Piss up the front

Bollocks in the middle

sh*t at the back

The only time a planeload of whitemen arriving from Africa get told to piss off.

There are more. I just need to check my English football hooligan mates facebook page. :)

I'd heard that the english soccer teams televised games were being transferred to the gay channel because watching 11 arsholes being hammered for 90 minutes is not for general viewing!

Guest Dry Reach

a freind just came back from the world cup and said it was a beautiful place and she saw 12 cheetah's!

pity they were Italian!

oooooh woooooo hooooooo woooooooo, a quiet village, the lion sleeps tonight..............

He can't get to sleep with all that Din !

A Wimoweh, a wimoweh....................

Bloody hell! I can't get that tune outa my head now dammit...

Archived