• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree that the public should know. Unfortunately I don't think they will because if the full story comes out it will show how much trademe cares, which is not much.

I might agree with you Lateral if it wasn't for the fact he has tried to flick several  boats in dubious condition. Knowingly trading in boats like that is not ok.

My mate just sold a Tasman 20 for $600 to this guy . It has a seized centreboard and no trailer .   Will be interesting to see what it’s re-listed for and what the trailer and centreboard repairs ar

The Buyers were probably eternal optimists as well !

I don’t think the guy is out to deceive, rather is just an eternal optimist. Everything is either quite ok, cool, or wonderful. Definitely glass half full sort.
I wouldn’t mind some of his med.
Then I did not dig deep.
But, he was open about the inadequate repairs to Metro.
If any prospect buyer thought his methodology was anything other than temporary, they deserve the outcome.

The fella in question has a Youtube account in his real name, and I dont think he is doing anything dodgy on trademe.  I get a laugh out of his Youtube vids as he just cant make up his mind on a boat.   Eternal optimist -- I think so.  
If I found out someone had made unsubstantiated claims against me in a thread like this, I'd be contacting the site owner and threatening legal action.  Just because he buys a lot of cheap boats shouldn't have you lot able to slander his reputation on an open forum like this.

Just my two cents, but if I was IT I would be deleting this thread.

Im with Zozza on this. I havent seen any evidence whatsoever of anything dodgy on his listings. If Metro has sold who is to say he wasnt straight up with the fact his repairs are temporary? Evidence to the contrary or this post really is just slander..