Multiple accounts

What is a sock puppet account 😎😎😎?

A sockpuppet account /term is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person

1 hour ago, Sailing NZ said:

Ask IT. He will tell you exactly that I have only one account.

How many do you have Sabre?... Maybe Fish?

No worries.. its just that you are vert vocal for someone new and your posting style seems very familiar. I apologise for any offence :)

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Sabre said:

No worries.. its just that you are vert vocal for someone new and your posting style seems very familiar. I apologise for any offence :)

Same could be said for you. No offence.

I don't tip toe around anybody or anything. And I didn't see any rules that said i had to be treated as a week and feeble person before I rose to the ranks of being accepted by forum members who believe they are the forum moderators and can be rude to people on the pretence that they think they are someone else.

45 minutes ago, Sailing NZ said:

Same could be said for you. No offence.

I don't tip toe around anybody or anything. And I didn't see any rules that said i had to be treated as a week and feeble person before I rose to the ranks of being accepted by forum members who believe they are the forum moderators and can be rude to people on the pretence that they think they are someone else.

And you have not been? You have consistently broke the rules by using internet crude symbols  abbreviations for crude offensive words. Some posts well expressed then you go & end sounding like KM...MB

Infer that I smoke illegal drugs and have a cough, which I do not. I find that inference / word phrasing arrogant & offensive.

No offence intended. Do you have any infectious disease's crudientials, if so which University did you attend to obtain then. If u have nothing to hide would u mind stating your partners display name.?

No no offence intended re that.

This thread has run its useful life. Several posts are verging on personal attacks. Because I can't be bothered issuing warnings etc, this thread is now locked. Move on.

• Like 1