Just a quick follow up, the launch owners are not experiencing the positive claims made by the marketing dept. The report is that its not self cleaning above 8 kts (they get up to 18) and its very vulnerable to damage by chafing, fishing lines etc so maybe it isnt the solution if you expect maintenance free on a larger vessel. However for a small yacht that you can snorkel and give it a wipe it may still be a good solution.

Edited by Tamure
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I went with the MacGlide from MPS.  I was keen to explore options other than conventional antifouling and following a bit of research I decided that I'd give this system a go.  Due to a combinatio

RedLine, a part time racer down here in Tauranga, had FlowSilikon applied 3 years ago I think it was. One of the owners of the boat is the owner of the hardstand, so it always got a waterblast at the

To follow up on my earlier post...we sanded back the Ultra 2 a few months back and painted on another lot. The only thing I’d did different was to use a lower nap roller. The new stuff is like a diffe