5 weeks at sea +14 days Auckland Quarantine

On 26/12/2020 at 1:52 PM, NZL1 said:

Realism is not negative nor hate speech....   Which woke kids like you will realize when your up to to your neck in debt/losses/ unemployment... And Cindy's long left the mayhem for a cosy number at the UN.

Polishing a turd and calling it a diamond might be the thing in your delusional world but over here in reality land I'm prepped for a lucrative life profiting off the kids that overcommitted their "softly earned dosh" on dumb stuff like buying house's in a " over the top" hot market with a reset coming.

You kids have a lot to learn. NZ is fast becoming expensive and unaffordable thanks to Labour...

Take the 8 months paid leave PA kids get when they have a child....  Private industry are not going to employ under 35 yo's coz they have to give them 6months maternity leave + 4 week annual leave, plus 20 days sick leave....   That's 8 months of the year unproductive ...   And if they have 6 kids.     Well F,#@k me ... Well why would you employ someone on that basis. 

The net result is ...NZ will have tens of thousands more kids to find homes for by 2040 and no land to build houses for them...   Then there's immigrants and our " ever increasing" quoter of refugees to house ....  What a pending disaster that will be thanks to Ardvarks and his " team of Woke virtual signalling left wing cronies/comrades.

. . And all that will come a big cost to prices and unemployment...

Yip... It's labour cluster and it will F@#k this country    

And turkeys like you voted for thanks giving.

By the way...  My comment about gays landing on Snell's beach to Cindy's welcoming arms was a reflection of labours double standards and not about gays...

Wow! Just wow........

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nzl1 has been deleted as a member.

A promising start.   The border is not 100% secure to Covid in the same way that our border is not 100% secure to anything.  This is why the testing takes place at entry and in MIQ. T

NYS, the vast majority of foreign cruisers would rate your getting entry into NZ in the current world situation up there with winning lotto. On top of that you say the cost of your quarantine is being

Posted Images

Not really Dtwo, look at this shocker

NZ is fast becoming expensive and unaffordable thanks to Labour...

He/she/xyz/it/or one of the other 28 options, totally forgot the Nats and the Greens, both are equally as guilty as Labour.

Apologies, I should have been clearer with my statement.  It was sarcasm.  Yes, I know, the lowest form of wit.

My other option was to call him a completely ignorant twat, so I decided on the sarcasm route.

Further to the actual topic, this note from Noonsite:

https://www.noonsite.com/news/solomon-islands-yachtsmen-detained-for-alleged-illegal-entry-into-solomon-borders/

Seems to me that entitled yachties are trying their best to ruin the entire cruising world, not just NZ.

28 minutes ago, Dtwo said:

Apologies, I should have been clearer with my statement.  It was sarcasm.  Yes, I know, the lowest form of wit.

My other option was to call him a completely ignorant twat, so I decided on the sarcasm route.

Further to the actual topic, this note from Noonsite:

https://www.noonsite.com/news/solomon-islands-yachtsmen-detained-for-alleged-illegal-entry-into-solomon-borders/

Seems to me that entitled yachties are trying their best to ruin the entire cruising world, not just NZ.

On the  other hand one of the boats that was refused entry to NZ went to Fiji and was lost in the cyclone.