Zozza

The Sounds Murders back in the News

36 minutes ago, Steve Pope said:

One can only hope the new commissioner is their is a new broom, just in the door who will give us reason to see things differently. A huge job and not for the faint hearted, after all the current police culture takes no prisoners. Civilians excluded.

In my view the new commissioner is a slightly less obnoxious version of Bush, selected primarily for his political obedience.

The problem with modern police forces, like the military, its the best "politicians" who get to the top, not the best operators

45 minutes ago, Veladare said:

The first question you should ask yourselves is, whose dinghy was he originally charged with stealing and why did he plead guilty to that.....

Very cryptic... 

Is it to do with this?

http://www.crime.co.nz/c-files.asp

Bizarre that the police wanted the details suppressed but SW didn't...

Watson appeared before the court again on 28 April and was remanded until 29 May. Watson’s lawyer asked the court to lift the suppression order but police opposed this.

41 minutes ago, Sabre said:

Very cryptic... 

Is it to do with this?

http://www.crime.co.nz/c-files.asp

Bizarre that the police wanted the details suppressed but SW didn't...

Watson appeared before the court again on 28 April and was remanded until 29 May. Watson’s lawyer asked the court to lift the suppression order but police opposed this.

That link doesn't work.  In itself it is unimportant but I see now that it is all part of a global conspiracy (I just wanted to join in)

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/122287072/scott-watson-says-hell-never-get-justice?fbclid=IwAR0nihj5UaqsoFK9j11i1Wf9776eZnTE2S5QLvcTyIC6vyW8cE3b5kbmBRw

When Scott Watson heard in June that his case would be reconsidered by the Court of Appeal, he thought he had finally got another chance to prove his innocence. But, as Mike White discovers, Watson now believes he’s being set up to fail.

Yea I read that this morning. Bloody tuff reading. 

Any miniscule doubt that he was a scapegoat has completely gone.

Panckhurst also questions whether a photo of Watson at Furneaux appearing to show him clean-shaven, can be relied on. He suggests the camera’s flash may have erased Watson’s stubble, yet, conversely, made others in the photo appear unshaven when they weren’t. Instead, Panckhurst says “there is ample evidence” Watson was in fact unshaven, as most witnesses described the mystery man.

1629200724_Screenshot_20200801-124839_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.d35b01320402e74685b74e4c0c5b6296.jpg

Sadly for Scott the road to any form of justice has long been paved with layer after layer of falsehoods and will forever stretch its arc of prejudice and harm well over the horizon of his time.

This  travesty of injustice continues and including his sister by innuendo not fact in this foul legal nightmare sums up the establishments firm commitment to never admit wrong in this and many other contentious legal cases.

A plague on all their houses I say.