How about this new product?

:?: A New product "underwater robot"

It can check your yacht/boat underwater,see the fish swim in the water,catch the crab underwater,Visually explore everything from the water surface down to the sea or lake bottom in vivid living color. Truly learn about the beautiful coral, different kinds of fishes and plant life in Inner space!We've past CE,FCC.

my e-mail is vlrobot999@hotmail.com

The details if you are interested in my product,please connect me.

post-10953-141887166021.jpg

If I want to look at the bottom of my boat I will go and see Besty at the Floating Dock and if I want to look at fishies I'll go back and dive the Astrolabe Reef.

Does this answer your question?

if you are sailing how can you go and see Besty at the Floating Dock?

Can you dive underwater 100ms?

And if you are sailing, how is this thing going to keep up to see the bottom anyway and why would I want to see the bottom when I am sailing.

Why would I want to see down 100m? The bottom of my boat hopefully wopuld not be down at 100m. If it is, then looking at the bottom of my boat would not be my priority. And besides, you certainly have not been down to 100m. Its dark down there.

Now as for

please connect me.
sure, what would you like us to connect you too.

If you haven't understood yet, we here in NZ at least, do not take kindly to spam. If you want to turn Kiwi's off your product fast, no matter how good a product is, the fastest way to do so is to spam. If you want to promote your product, go through the correct channels and buy some advertising space and you would get a pleasant surprise as to how much people will actually take a very different attitude to it. And you will also find that advertising here is not expensive at all and very much worth the promotion you would get instead of everyone laugh at you and your product.

Oh and we aren't stupid in NZ. Your replies are not polite excusses, they are just means of trying to promote your produt further.

An Italian, a Scotsman and a Chinaman, are hired at a construction site.

The foreman pointed to a huge pile of sand.

He said to the Italian, 'You're in charge of sweeping.'

To the Scotsman he said, 'You're in charge of shovelling.'

To the Chinaman, 'You're in charge of supplies.'

He then said, 'I have to leave for a little while. I expect you men to make a dent in that pile of sand.'

When the foreman returned after a couple of hours, the pile of sand was untouched.

He asked the Italian, 'Why didn't you sweep any of it?'

The Italian replied, 'I hava no broom. You saida to the China fella he wasa ina charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere.'

Then the foreman turned to the Scotsman and said, 'And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile.'

The Scotsman replied, 'Aye, that ye did laddie, but ah could nae get meself a shoovel. Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in charge of supplies, but ah couldna fin' him either.'

The foreman was really angry and stormed off towards the pile of sand to look for the Chinese gent.

Just then, the Chinaman leapt out from behind the pile of sand and yelled,

'SUPPLIES!!!'

Archived