Meanwhile in a secret lair on the North Shore -

Vorpal Blade

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Love it! Right out of the Tim "tool time" Taylor school of "Honey, I hotted up the weed whacker" classes. 10/10 for effort. Let's see the rig! Nothing short of a Tornado main will do.. :lol: :lol:

sjb: You KNOW you want one... Imagine turning up to the invitation race at the Nationals with that.. Great for a wind up..

It will be very interesting. test sail should be around the 29th. I hope it doesn't explode into a million bits the first time I pull vang on!!!

the best bit of the boat is the super cool tramp!!!

Picture 168.jpg

I hope it doesn't explode into a million bits the first time I pull vang on!!!

Crikey!

Make sure you are in deep water for your test sail because that rig is going to stick a long way into the mud WHEN you flip it!

I missed it the first few times looking at the pic. But are those foils under the hulls??? :shock:

Mate I can see this as going to be a fun machine. But I can also imagine it all going wrong real quick on you if you get the speed wobbles mate. Looks like an awesome thing to play with.

Cant wait for the PT nationals next year, is there a division for boats that dont quite measure??

Do what everyone else does - change the rules to make it measure!

You will need a 75% majority and thats including the ozzies for a rule change. :think: :think:

Cant wait for the PT nationals next year, is there a division for boats that dont quite measure??

You will need a 75% majority and thats including the ozzies for a rule change. :think: :think:

75% is do-able, a few voters will just need some gentle 'persuasion', punk.

dirty harry.jpg

for A rule change?? I have many!!!!

Archived