new malcoln tennant 10 mtr in tga

well waterblaster is out of the shed and getting setup just finished making the chain plates ,so not long now ,the 15mtr wing mast will be on keep ya posted

post-10443-141887192526.jpg

post-10443-141887192528.jpg

post-10443-14188719253.jpg

think is call a red shifter ??????

G'day bloke - WOW in 4' hi letters. GREAT !! "red shifter" ?? what about - "Crazy Horse Mk 11 - 10.66 = 35' - Bruce # 1.95 - 62% beam - disp, 1900 kgs - 97.3 sq mtr/sail area which is what I think 'Fully Charged is ??? + all that other info on 'Malcom Tennant design' site.

Who cares - it's still a WOW. Nice cat - SUPA nice paint job - double WOW

Please show & give us lots more info on the wing mast - I'm really interested in all the measurements - Please. Thanks - James.

yep no these boat well its a 10mtr shifter with steps and plumb bows which are not on the plans its going to have 15 mtr wing mast 600 cord on her . which was design for fully charged , waterblaster will be lighter then plans with top sides being all carbon and foam sandwich, just glueing beam sockets in so this is going to take time , keep ya posted

Hi James if u are thinking of building one I have all the frames in my workshop for lots of beer you could borrow them and for the mast it's a aluminum channel back to back with frames off that , then torched ply around that ,just been talking to rigger about putting 7/8 runner on to help hold kites up ,keep you posted

Going out for a sail tomorrow on Coldplay ill take some more pics of waterblaster and her wing mast, watch this space !!!

Think it's 6.8 mtrs wide ! Mast is 15.5 mtrs made frm ali box and glass over ply ,frames form boat 1500 kgs mast 150 kgs dry boat sails frm north :silent:

Archived