SIMRAD 2011 MT GAY RUM for "OLD FARTS"

PaulR

32 boat

49 skip

52 bowman

Thanks YY/bowman And what name is your boat?? Otherwise you will get the worst TCF possible :wtf:

32 boat

49 skip

52 bowman

Thanks YY/bowman And what name is your boat?? Otherwise you will get the worst TCF possible :wtf:

promise?

ummm with a shorthanded TCF of .760 on PE shouldnt you be doing Shorthaul Sportsboat? We are 0.705 and we are - rules say <0.700 for Smallboat.

I only looked cos I know PE will be quick and was surprised to see her in Smallboats fleet even tho she is only little.

I have worked all the numbers for the rum but as there are some protests pending, I am holding results for discussions with the protest committee.

BE REST ASSURED, THE RUM IS SAFE!! . . . . or at least that's what Squid said.

A few questions.

Toles: as stated above, did you ask your crew their age :?:

please advise ASAP.

Multis vs Keelboats. :shifty: :think:

Should there be separate prizes as the boats are knot the same type and behave totally differently, according to some. Last year we only had keelboats.

I have yet to discuss this aspect with The Rum Controller, but hopefully I can get to speak to his people or to Squid if all else fails.

But before I do . . . .

What are peoples' thoughts :?: :thumbup: :think: :thumbdown:

I have worked all the numbers for the rum but as there are some protests pending, I am holding results for discussions with the protest committee.

BE REST ASSURED, THE RUM IS SAFE!! . . . . or at least that's what Squid said.

A few questions.

Toles: as stated above, did you ask your crew their age :?:

please advise ASAP.

Toles 35

Bob : 62

That has really helped your performance and moved you up many places . . . but I fear the photographic evidence available for all to see may mean a less than podium finish, but without giving anything away, there is still a chance.

That has really helped your performance and moved you up many places . . . but I fear the photographic evidence available for all to see may mean a less than podium finish, but without giving anything away, there is still a chance.

Keep talking it up...... Haven't won the F up award... yet either! :wtf:

sure why not - multihulls have always been treated fairly by the leadminers :lol:

That may or may knot be true AA.

But as you weren't there, I don't think absent voting is allowed.

What do other's think :think: :think: :think:

I hope you just lump everyone in together, sure every dog has its day and all that but Racetrack has Mono's and Multis mixed together on it so should give a good starting point.

Archived