Route 66

Norwegian Blue

Same little gennaker that's been on phrf certificate for several years, just got sick of dealing with the pole etc, so cut it in half and stuck it on the side of the boat.

Swamp dog has got to be the biggest 1/4 ton in the world! Good to see something similar in size!

Entry List up to date last week. Hope to see some more entries come in this week. Should be an awesome weekend - Transformer, Peppermint Planet, Sudden Impulse, Chain Reaction, Sonic, Plaisir D' Amour, Prawn Broker, Echelon, Choice Transport, Share Delight, Nautique, Revolution Blues, Swamp Dog

Entry List up to date last week. Hope to see some more entries come in this week. Should be an awesome weekend - Transformer, Peppermint Planet, Sudden Impulse, Chain Reaction, Sonic, Plaisir D' Amour, Prawn Broker, Echelon, Choice Transport, Share Delight, Nautique, Revolution Blues, Swamp Dog

I take it bump Isnt entered yet? She should be on there...

Same little gennaker that's been on phrf certificate for several years, just got sick of dealing with the pole etc, so cut it in half and stuck it on the side of the boat.

Holy horse droppings batman, any stove would be proud of a pair of pipes that big! Bloody Nora, you know this means war? Now where is that ex- Cool Change gennaker :lol:

I take it bump Isnt entered yet? She should be on there...

BnG entered early today - we'll be there too!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE - The Appleton's Rum has arrived in Marsden Cove, now all that remains is to race up there and drink it. Entries close Wednesday 29 Feb

Just took that off the website.. made me laugh..

well, just checked the inflatable and now thinking we might need to find a life raft...anyone know of one to trade for a good bottle of your choice for the weekend???? :D

Try pork chop.. I believe he was going to lend one to infiltrator... for a bottle of the best...

Still think you should be able to hire them from a shop.. they would make a fair bit I would think

Everyone has gone pretty quiet, surely we can get a list up here of entries, Five Y11's already as far as I know

Force Eleven

Fineline

Sudden Impulse

Hullabaloo

Peppermint Planet ??? surely Rod is doing it

Is this now the Y11 intergalatic coastal division? almost as many as Noumea...

It looks like entries are in from everyone except Hullabaloo. Should be a good trip! Not sure if there will be much racing on the saturday though: :shock: :shock: :shock:

saturday weather.gif

and I think Force Eleven has joined the "Scared of racing the rest of the Dominant Y11 fleet on R Peir " ( hope your reading this Pete :D )

Nick, I'll do the race the RYC give me the same handicap as Fineline.

You'd have to stuff up more often to get our handicap... i've tried to tell you Peter, you're just too fast for us.

Not sure if I should make the observation, but it may be all academic people, seem to recall the NoR specifying no racing if a gale warning is in force just before race start.

Tough call for the RYC committee today, the day doesn't look bad, if anything too light, but the forecasts seem to think a bit of a smacking may be in order from the north later tonight.

Archived