What's happened to all the Ross 930’s

Nice interior!

Looks to have the added benefit of some separation / peace and quiet to starboard whilst the better half is banging on in the galley.

Nice interior!

Looks to have the added benefit of some separation / peace and quiet to starboard whilst the better half is banging on in the galley.

Err... I thought you banged the missus in the galley. Am I doing it wrong? :wink: :lol:

Agree a very nice interior even if I'm knot the biggest fan of having a galley forward due to an ongoing issue of setting fire to kitchens.

Err... I thought you banged the missus in the galley. Am I doing it wrong? :wink: :lol:

Agree a very nice interior even if I'm knot the biggest fan of having a galley forward due to an ongoing issue of setting fire to kitchens.

If things end up on fire then yes, I would suspect that you are doing it wrong Knots.

If you have a fire up front at least its not between you and the companionway where you want to get out.

If its up front and the extinguisher/blanket is towards the exit you are at least stepping away from the flames and towards the exit and fire control devices in the same movement?

I did give this some though when I purchased EE.

Its good to be able to be able to lean against the centrecase when pouring Rum and Coffees in the dark while underway too.

Nice interior!

EE

Murky I don't even know what that is.

I also prefer the galley near the hatch, better ventilation, less distance for the cook to run before barfing.

Murky - totally confused me too - you in the right forum? or mixed it up with your other Northland Cycling Bondage Devices posting you have open in another window?

Padded velcro footstrap, for windsurfer, wakeboard, kiteboard etc. Can be screwed to any flat surface (a centrecase being perfect) and will also accommodate a wrist. No more (or perhaps more) banging in the galley. Sorry to have lost you team.

Murky I don't even know what that is.

Which by implication would mean it's likely you do know what the below is and for. Should we be worried about this sudden revelation Mr Squidly or is it something only to be found on green Proas.....under the cover of darkness hopefully???? :wink:

post-646-141887173203.jpg

Back on topic...and stop giving JH ideas KM they might come back to bite you.

So whats the advantage on the lifting keel on the 930? Trailerable? surely not really?

If things end up on fire then yes, I would suspect that you are doing it wrong Knots.

Or I'm just that bloody good :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe when we both say 'smoke that pussy' I'm knot talking about chucking Cats on to a BBQ :shock: :lol:

If you have a fire up front at least its not between you and the companionway where you want to get out.

My galley isn't in the companion way so rest assured I'm outta there real easy and real fast. And I can stand up in it, where I can't with the 930 forward galleys. Also with D1 and now D2 wanting to demonstrate cooking skills it mean 50% of the food cooked is burnt so it flows nicely out the companionway rather than all us quickly simulating smoked Mullet :thumbup:

Opps, a somewhat deviant bit of thread drift going on and surprise surprise, it's in a 930 thread. Oh well at least we aren't talking what shade of Chartreuse to use when knitting our next Cardy as they probably do it the 88 threads :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

The lifting keel allows a deep draft keel (2.4) but then allows you to get back into the marina (Tauranga). It allows you to moor in shallow anchorages such as a full Mercury Cove.

The centrecase is good to brace against when pouring rums and it adds strength to the keel area as compared to normal Ross 930s. Designed by Ross and spec'd by Hi Mod.

Archived