Fibreglassing help

Wonder if someone can advise me on someone who may be able to do Fibreglassing tapeing along the base of a bulkhead in westhaven at the beginning of December?? I got the standing rigging replaced in picton and crack has appeared along bulkhead on trip north. Getting hauled out on Dec 7th to redo antifoul so will be land based for a couple of days. I,m Christchurch based so all my tools etc down there. Thanks in advance.

I got the standing rigging replaced in picton and crack has appeared along bulkhead on trip north.

Oh dear. I hope not at the place I got mine done. Was it a Waikawa firm, or Picton?

FNG, a member here on Crew is an expert on this kind of thing. You could PM him and ask if he is available.

Bugger. That may be the outward sign of a major structural issue :-(.

Does the boat have a floor matrix? Whats the design?

It will need to be ground out an see how extensive it is....at least. DONT let anyone glass over it!!

Bloodly hard!! After the 'bang' he popped his head up and asked all apologetic like "has that starboard window always leaked?" -"No" I said - "O" he said "it does now!" And went back to bed......

No not really - it was a great trip apart from the damage. Hopefully fixed, cat 2 ed and insurance sorted by Race time.

Oh dude........ Been there, still doing that.

I'm glad to see I'm knot the only knut job out there :)

Yes KM but Snail is going to make the start line for the RNI

Will you make the solo T ?